The Island of Oz

 

Once there was Dorothy and uncle Peter and Aunt Mary. They lived in a small house where the stove was broken and aunt Mary and uncle Peter had a big bed in the corners so Dorothy had a small bed in the middle. One day a hurricane came to New York so it took Dorothy to zimbala and there was a witch called robin but she was a good witch so she asked how to get back to home and the witch told there was a wizard called oz and he is in Madagascar and would help you said the witch of the north. So     Dorothy asked can you come with you but the witch said I can not  come with but I will give you a kiss so no body will not dare to hurt you so she gave a kiss and she started her journey to Madagascar and soon she reached  a hotel ,she was tired walking up to Madagascar and she was taking rest and she ate pancake and cranberry and she took little rest and she looked at the scarecrow and the scarecrow said that “can you take me out of this pole “.so Dorothy took the scarecrow out of the pole. Then scarecrow said “Thank you”. Dorothy said “you’re welcome”. Scarecrow asked that where are you going she said I am going to Madagascar to see oz to send me back to New York. The scarecrow was surprised, and he said can oz can give me a wand yes said Dorothy and she said that and he will give you a wand and the started the journey to Madagascar then they saw a little cottage so Dorothy slept in that little cottage and the scarecrow was never tierd and so he wait untill morning came and Dorothy and scarecrow walked up to Madagascar soon they found a beaver building a dam so he said where are you going and then Dorothy said we are going to see oz to send me back to new York so beaver seemed happy and the beaver said oz will give me a wand yes said the Dorothy and beaver came with Dorothy and scarecrow soon they saw a squirrel  keeping food on a tree hole so the squirrel asked where are you going so Dorothy said that we are going to Madagascar to see oz so the squirrel came with Dorothy scarecrow and beaver. Soon they became hungry and they ate food and they reached Madagascar.

               Dorothy went to see Oz and Oz asked “Do you want wand”. Dorothy said no, she said can you send me to New York using magic. Oz said I am powerless and I cannot do that but I can give you wand. Dorothy said no and she went to bed and cried a lot. Next day scarecrow went to see Oz, Oz asked “Do you want a wand” and scarecrow said yes. So Oz gave a wand to scarecrow. Then he said to his friends that I got a wand so he was happy. The next day beaver went to see oz so oz said do you want a wand so beaver said yes and oz gave a wand to beaver . The next day squirrel went to see oz and squirrel said can you give me a small wand and so oz gave a small wand then it was next day so she asked that come with me my friend said Dorothy then they came to a house so she knocked the door and she said hello to that people and that people also said hello and she said who can help me to take me to new York Sara can help you said. The people said south of Madagascar so the she headed to south and everybody came with her and they saw four pretty girls standing inside the gate and one pretty girl asked that why you come to the south country so she said to see the good witch so she open the gate and she saw Sara and Dorothy said that can you send me to new York and she said yes and she gave a magical shoes and she told how to this and she said you should say that take me to home to home so she wore that and she said that take me to home and it took her and tell good bye to her friends and then the end.